The Truman Medical Centers Medical Imaging Department provides high quality, comprehensive, and compassionate patient care. Our department provides services 24-hours-per-day, seven-days-a-week. We offer
- Siemens Digital mammography, which, in addition to providing standard 2D mammography images, also enables our radiologists to perform breast biopsies. We provide walk-in mammography services Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 11:00 am and 1:00 to 3:00 pm.
- University Health Medical Imaging, just down the street at 2101 Charlotte Street, is an extension of our department, and provides Siemens 3D Digital Mammography.
- Ultrasound (also called sonogram) To learn more about Ultrasound for pregnancy, visit Labor of Love, TMC’s pregnancy resource blog.
- Nuclear Medicine
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- CT (Computed Tomography) Scanner. A 128-slice CT Scanner is used in our Emergency Department. In our Medical Imaging Department, an inpatient CT scanner with Fluoroscopy (similar to an X-ray “movie”) provides improved accuracy in biopsies of all types.
- All-digital portable X-ray machine for inpatients
To schedule an appointment, please call 816-404-0690.